Pas Normal Studios Defend Long Sleeve Jersey
Utilising a windproof and water repellent primary material, the Pas Normal Studios Defend Long Sleeve Jersey is the ideal pick for demanding winter training in inclement weather. Despite the high levels of protection offered, the fabric is still highly breathable, while the underarm vents improve ventilation when the riding tempo is high.
Bonded shoulders and taped seams on the arms add additional shielding, and the fleece-lined collar prevents irritation around the neck. The anatomical fit grants exceptional comfort when the riding position is adopted, and three back pockets provide plenty of space for carrying food and extra clothing layers. The design is completed with a reflective back logo that improves visibility on gloomy roads.
- A jersey designed for hard training rides in inclement weather conditions
- Water repellent and windproof main material is protective but low in weight
- The fabric’s polyester membrane heightens breathability
- Underarm vents improve ventilation
- Bonded shoulders and internally taped seams on the neck and arms seal out moisture
- An anatomic fit ensures freedom of movement for both male and female riders
- Full-length YKK front zip
- The soft fleece collar lining cancels irritation
- Three stretchy back pockets store ride essentials
- Reflective Pas Normal Studios logo on the back panel