Pas Normal Studios Mechanism Pro Rain Jersey
Introducing new, unique features to the brand's range, the Pas Normal Studios Mechanism Pro Rain Jersey is built for extreme weather, excelling when racing or training in the rain or cool conditions. This jersey is crafted from a light 3-layer shell fabric that shuts out the wind and rain without compromising on breathability, features bonded seams in key areas, as well as reflective logos and strategically placed drainage holes in the rear pockets. This jersey can be worn as a protective layer on top of an insulating long sleeve jersey or as a stand-alone piece worn over a base layer.
- A light 3-layer shell with elastic PU membrane with a microporous structure
- Water resistant: 3.000mm
- High breathability: 11 sqmPa/W
- Bonded seams and panels in key areas for improved comfort and protection
- White reflective logo improves visibility
- Drainage holes at back pockets to release rainwater
- Raw cut sleeve hem for a minimalistic look
- Elastic silicone hem at the back for better hold and a clean look
- Tall collar for improved weather protection
- Fabric made in Italy
- Composition: 82% Polyester, 18% Elastane
- Made in Lithuania
Pas Normal Studios Mechanism Pro Rain Jersey Sizing
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".