Pas Normal Studios T.K.O. Skinsuit
Developed primarily for speed, the Pas Normal Studios T.K.O. Skinsuit is based upon the Mechanism Skinsuit and has gone through extensive research, development and testing to reduce drag to an absolute minimum. The anatomical cut is optimised for an aggressive position, allowing maximum power outputs, and the back of the suit and sleeves are constructed from a textured material that reduces friction without negatively impacting comfort or mobility. The front uses a more breathable material with micro-perforations to keep you cooler as you ride.
Support and cushioning in the saddle are provided by a four-layer, ultra-light chamois. This effective foam pad soaks up shock so you can focus fully on your performance. Elastic grippers with internal silicone feature on the hems, preventing any ride-up of material that may cause your aerodynamics or comfort to be compromised.
There are three pockets in the skinsuit so you can store gels and other race essentials, and gain easy access when required.
- Breathable micro-perforated front panel
- Back panel and sleeves feature a lightweight, textured fabric that reduces air friction and drag across the upper portion of your body without restricting your mobility or comfort
- Aerodynamic race fit
- Four-layer ultralight foam chamois
- Fully dyed fabric and elastic grippers with silicone on bibs
- Low-cut collar
- Japanese YKK zipper with a semi auto-lock puller
- Guarded zip end
- Three elastic pockets with elastic hem
- PAS and T.K.O. branding across the chest and legs
- Made in Italy