Patagonia Cap Liner Gloves
Whether worn alone or as part of a layering system, Patagonia’s Cap Liner Gloves add an impressive amount of warmth for their minuscule weight. The recycled polyester fabric has a diamond grid construction to better trap the insulating later of air and also benefits from a HeiQ® Fresh durable odour control treatment for extra freshness. The outer of the fabric is smooth for easier layering and the thumbs and index fingers are touchscreen compatible, making it easier to answer a mid-run call without exposing any flesh.
- Made with recycled polyester diamond-grid double knit with HeiQ® Fresh durable odour control
- Smooth, soft face for easy layering
- Minimal glove silhouette for easy layering or ease when wearing alone
- Mechanical stretch improves fit, flexibility and fabric recovery
- Touchscreen‒compatible panels on thumbs and index fingers
- Elastic pull loops for easy on/off
- Claimed manufacturer’s weight: 28 grams size medium
Patagonia Cap Liner Gloves Sizing
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".