Patagonia Strider Pro 7 Inch Run Short
Similar to the Patagonia Strider Pro Run Short with shorter leg length, the 7 inch version provides more protection and coverage combined with greater storage for those long days out. Using 100% recycled polyester, this allows the short to be light, faster-drying and extremely breathable. Carrying stuff isn't an issue, there are four stretch hip pockets, two on each side and a zipped centre rear pocket. The shorts have a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish and a drawcord to help with adjustability and comfort, as does the light and minimal elastic waistband.
- Smooth, ultralight, ultrafast-drying 100% recycled polyester stretch ripstop body fabric
- Body fabric treated with a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish
- External drawcord for adjustability and comfort
- Four envelope pockets and one secure zip pocket on centre back
- Lightweight, built-in 100% polyester (42% recycled) crepe brief liner wicks, dries quickly and provides chafe-free comfort, with HeiQ® Fresh durable odour control
- Light and a minimal elastic waistband provides moisture management and reduced bulk
- Reflective logo on front-left hem; locker loop for hang drying; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 111 grams in size medium
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".