Pearson 1860 Bryter Layter Lightweight Waterproof Jacket
The Pearson 1860 Bryter Layter Lightweight Waterproof Jacket utilises an advanced material and a svelte road-riding inspired design to afford protection from the rain and wind when riding in the worst conditions.
The primary material is composed of lightweight, 100% recycled nylon that is waterproof and windproof to shield from the harshest elements while being highly breathable to help the wearer avoid overheating. The material’s waterproofness is complemented by taped seams that block any ingress of moisture.
A slim cut and articulated sleeves grant extreme comfort when in the riding position and an elasticated drawstring waist keeps the garment perfectly positioned, even when riding aggressively in the drops. A high cut collar eliminates drafts while reflective detailing on the chest, back and shoulders heighten visibility to other road users in low-light conditions.
When not in use, the jacket can be taken off, scrunched up and stuffed into a rear jersey pocket.
- A totally waterproof but packable jacket for the wettest days on the road
- 100% recycled nylon, lightweight windproof and waterproof fabric is also highly breathable
- Taped seams
- Articulated sleeves
- High-cut collar
- Elasticated drawstring waist
- Full front zip features a covered housing at the neck
- Reflective detailing on the chest, back and shoulder
- Face: 100% recycled Nylon/ + PU back
- Inner collar: 100% Polyester
Pearson 1860 Bryter Layter Lightweight Waterproof Jacket Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.