Pearson 1860 To Pastures New Adventure Short Sleeve Jersey
With its hard-wearing material, innovative design and stylish aesthetic, the Pearson 1860 To Pastures New Adventure Short Sleeve Jersey is a gravel-specific jersey that provides comfort throughout the most enduring adventures.
The recycled fabric has a weave format that makes it wind-resistant, and it is also highly sweat-wicking. These traits link to ensure that the rider is always at the optimum temperature in cool, mild and warm conditions. The four-way stretch of the material combines with a slightly more relaxed cut to reduce the chances of restriction when in the riding position while the fabric's hard-wearing nature keeps it looking fresh wash after wash.
Poacher pockets carry ride food and essentials and are positioned on the sides so that backpacks and hydration bladders can be carried in total comfort. A zipped chest pocket completes the jersey by providing secure storage space for valuables.
- A tough, gravel riding specific wind-resistant jersey that is ideal for changeable conditions
- Sustainable recycled fabric
- Wind resistant
- Excellent moisture transfer to avoid chills
- Four-way stretch for extra comfort
- Hard wearing and durable for extended life
- Casual fit, more relaxed style
- 'Poacher' pockets for backpack use and easy stowing access
- Zipped chest pocket
- Main fabric: 86% recycled polyamide; 14% Lycra
- Sleeves: 78% recycled nylon; 22% recycled elastane