Peaty's Tubeless Conversion Kit 21mm Tape 60mm Valves 1x Sealant
With nine metres of 21mm Tape, 60mm Valves and 1x120ml pouch of Sealant, Peaty’s Tubeless Conversion Kit contains all that is needed to enjoy the more comfortable ride quality, lower rolling resistance and better puncture protection of going tubeless. The sealant uses nano-platelet technology from eucalyptus tree starch so is non-toxic, non-hazardous and completely biodegradable, and the super high tensile strength tape is primed with a bespoke adhesive for a great airtight seal. The machined aluminium valves also have a metal dust cap that can be used as a valve core remover, making topping up the sealant a quick and clean affair.
Includes: 2 x 60mm tubeless valves, 9m roll of 21mm rim tape, 1 x 120ml sealant pouches
Recommended Sealant Quantities:
- Road: 30-45ml
- Cyclocross: 60-75ml
- 26” MTB: 60-80ml
- 27.5” MTB: 70-90ml
- 29” MTB: 100-120ml
- Metal valve dust cover doubles as valve core remover
- Sealant is non-toxic, non-hazardous and completely biodegradable
- Sealant uses nano-platelet technology from eucalyptus tree starch
- Sealant won’t ball up and washes out with water
- Super high tensile strength tape is primed with a bespoke adhesive
- Nine metre roll enough for approximately 5x 26” rims or 4x 27.5” rims or 4x 29” rims
- Easy to follow instructions on the box
- Includes: 2 x 60mm tubeless valves, 9m roll of 21mm rim tape, 1 x 120ml sealant pouch
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.