Why buy your bike from Sigma Sports?
Don't hesitate to reach out to us. It's our goal to answer all of your questions and offer the best advice from our experts. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact us now or visit us in-store.
Save up to 47% with any one of our 11 Cycle to Work partners, and get the health benefits of a new bike in exchange for tax free salary sacrifice. To find out more about our various partners and how to apply click here.
Choose between Free Bike Delivery - to your home or place of work - or our new Premium Bike Delivery Service £99.99 and have your bike delivered "ready to ride" and set up to your measurements with seatpost and pedals adjusted on arrival by a qualified bike mechanic. Either way, our Customer Care team will be in touch to arrange a delivery date to suit you.
We've partnered with Laka to offer you 30 days free bike Insurance on your new bike purchase over £400. Click here for more info and find out how to claim.
Pinarello Dogma F SRAM RED AXS Fulcrum Speed Lite Disc Road Bike
The Pinarello Dogma F SRAM RED AXS MOST Ultrafast Disc Road Bike amalgamates Pinarello’s years of Grand Tour winning experience with an advanced design and refined materials to offer a balanced blend of handling, agility, comfort and aerodynamics. Combining these traits, the Dogma F promises equal levels of performance to grimpeurs, rouleurs or sprinters alike.
Realised in TorayCa T1100 1K carbon fibre and using an innovative asymmetric format, the Dogma F frame is 9% lighter and 12% stiffer than its predecessor, the Dogma F12, to donate even more responsiveness under power. The Onda fork continues the theme by being 16% lighter while retaining exceptional amounts of strength. With its distinctive silhouette, this fork ensures reactive handling, confidence-inspiring stability and shock dissipation across rougher road surfaces.
The aerodynamics of the frameset have been extensively tuned via sophisticated CFD software to result in its new Flatback tube profiles. These profiles combine with the super-neat TiCR internal brake hose routing, svelte seatpost shape and integrated fork flaps to make the Dogma F 4.8% more slippery through the air. The lower drag granted by the frameset is complemented by the MOST Ultrafast carbon wheelset that enlists its 40mm deep, wind tunnel tuned rims to further slash air resistance. In addition, this wheelset is light and laterally stiff, promoting a spritely feel during rides that constantly change pace.
A SRAM RED eTap AXS wireless electronic 12-speed set up is charged with the gear changing duties, delivering crisp and reliable shifts every time of asking. The hydraulic disc brakes, also SRAM RED, afford precise stopping power, even on sopping wet mountain descents. The build is completed with a MOST Talon Ultra carbon handlebar, ultra-light headset bearings, a titanium saddle rail cradle and a maintenance-friendly, creak free threaded bottom bracket.
Please note, the specification may differ from what is represented in the images. All the parts supplied with this bike are as listed in the Technical Specifications. This bike is supplied with FULCRUM SPEED Lite wheels.
- The Dogma F blends years of Grand Tour winning experience, refined design, the highest-quality materials and unquestionable style
- The Dogma F perfectly balances handling, responsiveness, comfort and aerodynamics, all while dropping weight
- Truly versatile, the Dogma F can climb, descend and sprint with equal flair, making it the ideal choice for any rider or parcours
- Comprising TorayCa T1100 1K Carbon with Nanoalloy Technology within an asymmetric design, the frameset grants an extreme stiffness to weight ratio
- The frame weight is 9% lighter than the Dogma F12, while being 12% stiffer
- Pinarello claimed Dogma F Disc frame weight: 865 grams, size 53, unpainted
- 16% lighter, the Onda fork still stringently adheres to safety standards
- The distinctive shape of the Onda fork delivers precise steering, stability and vibration damping
- New Flatback frameset tube profiles and fork flaps reduce aerodynamic drag by 4.8% compared to the Dogma F12
- TiCR internal cable routing neatly organises brake hoses to keep them out of the wind
- Ultralight headset bearings further shave weight
- A new seatpost profile lowers drag, while its titanium saddle rail cradle is super-light
- The Race frameset geometry allows a powerful but comfortable riding position
- The frameset-to-tyre clearance is roomy enough for plush 28mm wide tyres
- The FULCRUM SPEED Lite C40 carbon wheelset is light, laterally stiff and meticulously refined to lower drag
- A SRAM RED eTap AXS 12-speed gear set up shifts flawlessly via its wireless configuration
- SRAM RED hydraulic disc brakes grant confidence-inspiring stopping power in all conditions
- The MOST Talon Ultra handlebar features a new carbon layup to lower weight by 13% while maintaining stiffness
|Frame||Pinarello Dogma F TorayCa T1100 1K Dream Carbon with Nanoalloy Technology, TiCR™ Cable Routing, Italian threaded bottom bracket, UCI approved, 142mm x 12mm thru-axle|
|Fork||Pinarello Dogma F Onda Fork with ForkFlap™, 1.5' upper and lower steerer, 100 x 12mm thru-axle|
|Headset||Pinarello with ultralight bearings|
|Bottom Bracket||SRAM RED, DUB, Italian threaded|
|Integrated Handlebar and Stem||MOST Talon Ultra Fast|
|Bar Tape||MOST ULTRAGRIP evo 3mm, Black|
|Front Brake||SRAM RED AXS two piston caliper, hydraulic, with 160mm disc rotor|
|Rear Brake||SRAM RED AXS two piston caliper, hydraulic, with 160mm disc rotor|
|Brake Levers||SRAM RED AXS Hydraulic|
|Front Derailleur||SRAM RED eTap AXS|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM RED eTap AXS, 12-speed|
|Shift Levers||SRAM RED eTap AXS, 2 x 12-speed|
|Chain||SRAM RED AXS, 12-speed|
|Cassette||SRAM RED XG-1290, 12-speed|
|Crankset||SRAM RED eTap AXS 12-speed|
|Front Wheel||FULCRUM SPEED Lite C40, 40mm deep full carbon rim, 700c, disc brake, tubeless-ready|
|Rear Wheel||FULCRUM SPEED Lite C40, 40mm deep full carbon rim, 700c, disc brake, tubeless-ready|
|Front Tyre||Pirelli P ZERO Race, 700x26mm, black 127 tpi, Aramid breaker, clincher|
|Rear Tyre||Pirelli P ZERO Race, 700x26mm, black 127 tpi, Aramid breaker, clincher|
|Saddle||MOST Linx Ultrafast Superflow L Carbon, Large 145mm width|
|Seatpost||Pinarello Aero Seatpost with 3D printed titanium top seat clamp and titanium bolts|
|Pedals||Available to be purchased separately|
|Claimed Manufacturers Weight||6.90kg, size 53, without pedals or bottle cages|
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), attach the handlebars to the stem and tighten them following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools. Visit our Bike Assembly page to see how you assemble your new bike once you receive it.
All bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
Please note, occasionally, manufacturers may change the specification without notice. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified. Bikes ordered for delivery will not arrive with the pedals installed, please refer to the owners manual and pedal installation guides provided for guidance. We do not install accessories to bikes, including mudguards. Bikes ordered for delivery that have tubeless compatible tyres and rims will arrive with inner tubes installed or with tubeless valves installed, this will be brand dependent. Sealant is available to be purchased separately.
If you require any assistance please contact our Customer Care team.
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".