Polar Vantage V2 Multisport GPS Watch with H10 HRM Sensor
A highly capable GPS watch, the Polar Vantage V2 Multisport GPS Watch comes with an H10 Heart Rate Monitor Sensor and a raft of features to help you make the most of your racing and training.
Cycling and Running Performance Tests help you track progress, offer recovery feedback and personalise your training. Running Power provides in-depth insight into the intensity of your run sessions and FuelWise assists when it comes to deciding how to fuel your activities.
For the competitive runner or cyclist, Strava Live Segments can be viewed through the watch allowing you to focus your efforts on key segments. Route planning with Komoot allows you to explore further on your runs and rides while controlling music and other smartwatch features are easy to do from the device's interface.
A colour touch 1.2" display is easily readable, whatever the conditions, and the 40 hours continuous training time battery life and up to 100 hours of power when using power save options make this a trusted and reliable training companion.
- S: 120-190mm wrist circumference
- M/L: 145-215mm wrist circumference
- Polar Vantage V2 Multisport GPS Watch
- Custom USB charging cable
- Polar H10 heart rate sensor
- Polar Vantage V2 user manual
- Information note
- Integrated GPS: Track your speed, distance, route and altitude. GLONASS, Galileo, QZSS. Assisted GPS for fast fix times
- Polar H10 HRM Sensor included
- Integrated compass and barometer altitude
- Running Performance Test: Helps you keep track of your progress and personalise your heart rate, speed and power zones
- Cycling Performance Test: Allows you to personalise your power zones and tells you your personal functional threshold power. Power meter required
- Recovery Pro: Tells you whether your body is ready for training and offers you recovery feedback right on your watch. A Polar heart rate sensor required
- Leg Recovery Test: Tells you whether your legs are ready for high-intensity training in just a couple of minutes without any specialist equipment
- Route planning with Komoot: Plan your route on Komoot, import it to your Polar Vantage V2 and let the turn-by-turn guidance take care of navigation for you
- Music controls and other smartwatch features: Easily navigate around your playlist and adjust volume straight on your watch. You also get a weather forecast and push notifications to your watch screen
- Running Power: Get more comprehensive insight into the intensity of your running sessions
- FuelWise smart fuelling assistant: Learn to refuel and maintain adequate energy levels during your long sessions
- Hill Splitter: Offers you detailed data about your performance on the uphill and downhill sections of your session
- Water-resistant 100 m (suitable for swimming)
- Smart Calories: Works out how many calories you’ve burned based on your weight, height, age, gender, your individual maximum heart rate
- Nightly Recharge™: See how well you recover from your day during the night
- FitSpark™ daily training guide
- Strava Live Segments: Get alerts about nearby segments and see real-time performance data
- Free Running Programmes: Get a personal and adaptive training plan that fits you and your goals
- Fitness Test: Test your fitness level easily in just 5 minutes without breaking a sweat
- Sleep Plus Stages™: Follow your sleep stages and get insights to your sleep quality
- Sport profiles: Supports over 130 different sports. Add your favourite sports to your watch in Polar Flow and customise what you see on your watch during each sport
- Energy Sources: See how your body uses different energy sources during a training session
- Serene™ breathing exercise: Relax your body and calm down your mind with the help of a guided breathing exercise
- Running Index: Get an estimate of your running VO2max and how your run performance is developing
- Running Programme: Personal and adaptive training plan tailored to you and your goals
- Phone notifications: Get alerts for incoming calls, messages, emails, calendar events and more
- Swimming metrics: Detects your heart rate, swimming style, distance, pace, strokes and rest times
- Training Load Pro: Quantify the strain of your training session and see how your training strains your body
- Display: 1.2" sunlight-readable Colour Touch display. Laminated Gorilla glass lens with anti-fingerprint coating
- Resolution: 240x240 pixels
- Material: Aerospace aluminium alloy with glass fibre reinforced polymer
- Battery: 346 mAh Li-pol
- Battery life: up to 40 hours of continuous training time. Multiple power save options boost battery life up to 100 hours
- Measurements: 47 x 47 x 13 mm
- Weight: 52 grams with wristband, 34 grams without wristband
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.