Praxis Works 68mm Campagnolo UltraTorque BB30/PF30 Bottom Bracket
With the Praxis Works 68mm Campagnolo UltraTorque BB30/PF30 Bottom Bracket you are able to install Campagnolo UltraTorque cranks into BB30 or PF30 frames. With this system, the bearings remain outboard of the frame and it has been designed to fit Campagnolo UltraTorque bearing stance and chain line specifications. The result is increased rigidity and elimination of frame tolerance issues that are sometimes seen in other systems.
Constructed from forged and machined heat-treated 7075 T6 Aluminium, a non-drive side wavy washer and drive side outer clip are included but as the Campagnolo UltraTorque crank has bearings pressed on, these are not included.
Praxis Works' 'Collet' style non-drive side cup expands when pressed in to evenly disperse pressure for a tight fit ensuring bearings won't come out of alignment, and any frame width discrepancies are compensated for by the non-drive side O-ring.
Please note: For Campagnolo UltraTorque cranks only and not for converting PowerTorque or OverTorque or for Cervelo BBRight, BB386EVO, BB86/90 or Specialized Road OSBB frames
- For Campagnolo UltraTorque cranks only
- Designed precisely to Campagnolo UltraTorque bearing stance and chain line specification
- Forged & machined heat-treated 7075 T6 Aluminium
- 68mm road
- For BB30 and PF30 frames only
- Non-drive-side wavy washer and drive-side outer clip included
- Bearings not included as they are pressed on your Campagnolo UltraTorque crank
- Patent Pending Design
- 'Collet' style non-drive cup expansion for wiggle-free press
- Non-Drive O-Ring compensates for frame width discrepancies
- Please note: Not for converting PowerTorque or OverTorque or for Cervelo BBRight, BB386EVO, or BB86/90 frames
PRODUCT REF: PR-68-3101
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more