Praxis Works Zayante M30 Direct Mount Crankset
A high-performance chainset is the centrepiece of any groupset - get this selection right, and you'll benefit from a stiffer, more responsive ride, as well as gear ratios tailored to the terrain and your own personal riding style. The Praxis Works Zayante M30 Direct Mount presents a high-end crankset option, one that guarantees impressive stiffness and a lightweight construction.
Boasting hollow-forged alloy cranks, this chainset delivers an incredible degree of stiffness whilst remaining at a very low weight, ensuring that every ounce of your efforts is transmitted to the tarmac. The cold-forged chainsets are available in a variety of tooth combinations, meaning that you can select the ratio right for you and the gradients you are tackling. The cranks, meanwhile, come in a range of lengths, so pick out the option perfect for your physiological requirements.
- Hollow forged arms
- Direct Mount 110BCD spider
- Available in 165mm / 170mm / 172.5mm / 175mm lengths
- Select from 48/32, 50/34, 52/36 ratios
- M30 Spindle - Requires Praxis M30 Bottom Bracket
- Works with 10/11-speed chains
- Weight: 712 grams (for a 172.5mm with 50/34t)
- Q-Factor 147mm