Precotec Cockpit Mount 20g GPS Bundle
Light and strong, the Precotec Cockpit Mount 20g Bundle offers secure attachment of your GPS cycling computer directly centred between your aerobars. It's constructed from carbon and is versatile enough to fit most aerobars and other handlebars, while ensuring aerodynamic benefits are retained. It's highly adjustable and uses two titanium screws for a solid, vibration-free hold. Supplied with a single GPS insert - Garmin or Wahoo - this can quickly and easily be swapped out to suit another brand.
Please note: One K-Edge quarter-turn insert is included. Please select either Wahoo or Garmin.
You can purchase the insert for Wahoo computers here.
You can purchase the insert for Garmin computers here.
K-Edge quarter-turn mount compatibility
- Garmin: Edge 20/25/130/200/500/510/520/800/810/820/1030/1000 / Edge Explore 820/1000 / Edge Touring
- Wahoo: ELEMNT / ELEMNT MINI / ELEMNT BOLT
- Sigma: ROX 7.0 / 11.0 / 12.0
- Omata: One MPH / One KPH
Please note: Includes cockpit mount and insert. Other items used to illustrate design only.
- Mounting system for GPS cycling computers
- Includes insert for Wahoo or Garmin cycling computers
- The mounting-system allows a centred mounting in front of the handlebar
- Assembly is carried out by means of two high-strength, hollow-bored titanium screws
- Secure and vibration-free hold
- Adjustability in angle and length
- Tube material: Carbon fibre sleeve
- Bracket material: Fibre reinforced synthetics
- Stem-bar screw material: Titanium
- Screw size: Titan M5x16
- Tilt angle: Variable ±20 degrees
- Length adjustment: Three steps
- Screw distance variable: 10 - 30mm
- Cockpit Mount fits with K-Edge inserts of: Garmin, Sigma, Wahoo and Omata
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 20 grams