Profile Design Supersonic Ergo 35c Aerobar
The Supersonic Ergo 35c Aerobar combines a superb set of mounting brackets with comfortable armrests and extension bars that feature a 30° ski bend. Ideal for time trialists and triathletes who adopt a streamlined hand position, the extensions allow for a slightly turned down wrist to accommodate. Starting at 400mm long, they can be cut to length and feature rear-exit cable routing.
- Easily adjusted premier Supersonic bracket (formerly known as the J5)
- Superb fit range
- Paired with the Ergo armrest to offer industry leading fit options with top comfort levels
- With the 35c extensions this aerobar is suited to riders who wish to adopt an aerodynamic 'Arrowhead' hand position, utilising the 35° ski bend shape
- Facilitates a slightly turned down wrist position to create a streamlined hand position
- Extensions are 400mm long and can be cut to size to suit every rider
- Armrest offset: -70mm to -2.5mm in 7.5mm steps
- Armrest width: 124mm to 290mm in 18.5mm steps
- Armrest stack: 60mm to 70mm in 5mm increments
- Drilled for rear-exit cable routing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.