Profile Design Supersonic Ergo 45/25c Aerobar
The Profile Design Supersonic Ergo 45/25c Aerobar is designed to get the rider into the most aerodynamic time trialling position possible, by reducing front end drag. The 45/25c extension bars allow the choice between a low, short reach position or a high hands, stretched position. Cut the bars to size and avail of the rear-exit cable routing to keep your cockpit clean-looking.
- Easily adjusted premier Supersonic bracket (formerly known as the J5)
- Superb fit range
- Paired with the Ergo armrest to offer industry-leading fit options with top comfort levels
- The 45/25c extensions offer a 45° lower and 25° upper section with a 7.5mm lateral shift per side
- Rider can choose between low short reach position or high-hands stretched out aero position
- Extensions are 400mm long and can be cut to size to suit every rider
- Armrest offset: -70mm to -2.5mm in 7.5mm steps
- Armrest width: 124mm to 290mm in 18.5mm steps
- Armrest stack: 60mm to 70mm in 5mm increments
- Drilled for rear-exit cable routing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.