Prologo Akero T2.0 Saddle
Ideal for all cycling genres, the Prologo Akero T2.0 Saddle has a t-shaped profile to allow multiple seating positions without hindering or chafing the inner thighs throughout the pedalling action. The semi-round profile combines with the high-density padding to grant support and cushioning, while a central groove reduces pressure on sensitive soft tissue, eliminating any uncomfortable numbness.
The composite base provides stability for consistent power output and features an open configuration to further reduce pressure on the perineum. T2.0 rails are light and robust and have 7mm diameters to ensure compatibility with all saddle clamps.
- A comfortable and supportive saddle suitable for all genres of cycling
- Unisex design
- The t-shape profile and standard length allows comfortable forward or backward seating positions
- The semi-round side to side shape better supports the sit bones and evenly distributes pressure
- The high-density padding cushions high-pressure areas
- A central groove in the padding reduces pressure in soft tissue areas, reducing numbness
- The composite Active Base is supportive but compliant
- An open base format offers stability but features a central cut out under the padding to reduce pressure in sensitive areas
- The covered open base gives extra protection from mud and road spray in bad weather
- 7mm diameter T2.0 rails are light but strong
- Dimensions: 250mm x 150mm (L x W)
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 223 grams