Prologo Dimension Tri CPC Tirox Saddle
Adapted to ideally suit the demands of fast time trial and triathlon riding, the Prologo Dimension Tri CPC Tirox Saddle combines an ergonomic V-shaped profile with a 7mm wider nose and a broad central PAS (Perineal Area System) cut out. These design traits work in unison to allow the rider to rotate their pelvis into a more powerful position without increasing pressure and causing numbness in the sensitive perineum area.
Supported by the V-shaped profile, the rider’s sit bones are cushioned by variable density padding and are held in place by the grippy CPC polymer cones on the padding’s surface. A composite base is stable and strong but also damps road vibrations, while the 7mm diameter Tirox rails keep weight to a minimum and are compatible with any saddle clamp.
- A saddle designed for time trial and triathlon use
- Unisex design
- Ergonomic V-Shape profile ensures sit bone support
- The profile has been advanced forwards by 2cm to accommodate more aggressive, aero cycling positions
- A 7mm wider nose increases support when riding “on the rivet”
- The PAS (Perineal Area System) uses a large central cut out to improve blood flow, eliminate nerve impingement and reduce numbness in a rider’s sensitive areas
- The V-profile and PAS cut out combine to allow the pelvis to rotate forwards for more power
- Variable density foam padding dissipates pressure
- CPC 3D polymer cones on the padding surface maximise stability
- A composite base grants stability and compliance
- 7mm diameter Tirox rails are light but strong
- Dimensions: 245mm x 143mm (L x W)
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 223 grams