QUOC Night Mono Road Cycling Shoes
Combining all-day comfort with a lightweight, race-ready construction, the Quoc Night Mono Road Shoes will help you dance up the climbs and the well-vented design boosts the cooling flow of air around your feet when both the temperature and ride intensity increase.
A unidirectional full carbon sole carefully distributes material so that it is strong around the cleat for optimal power transfer and tapered in other areas to save weight. Ensuring that comfort is always at the forefront for consistent performance, the shoe uses a single-seam bonded upper and a Natural Fit insole, and you can further fine-tune a glove-like plushness by choosing between three different arch supports and the dual-position Bolt Straps conform to low or high volume foot shapes. The durable straps do away with velcro for a positive closure system that delivers pressure evenly every time.
The clean look and low-profile detailing is finished off in style with a dimpled Aerofoil surface that reduces drag for a cleaner aerodynamic performance to reinforce the race-edge qualities of this shoe.
- 3-bolt road cleat compatible (Look/Shimano/Speedplay)
- Unidirectional, hand-laid carbon fibre sole
- Race-ready cleat stiffness
- Superior comfort Natural Fit insole
- 3mm, 6mm and 9mm arch support inserts
- Generous upper air vents
- Aerofoil™ dimpled exterior
- Single-seam, thermal heat-bonded upper
- Silent dual-position Bolt Straps™
- Heel specification graphic and reflectivity
- Weight: 250 grams (size 8)
QUOC Night Mono Road Cycling Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.