ROKA Maverick Comp II Wetsuit
Packed with innovative technology, the ROKA Maverick Comp II Wetsuit is designed to help those new to open water swimming build their confidence. Body rotation is optimised thanks to the RS2™ centerline technology, and a graduated profile helps to keep the legs higher in the water for improved efficiency. The shoulder panels were patterned in an 'arms-up' position so there'll be no restrictions to your arm stroke, while the removal of seams in the neck panel improves comfort and reduces chafing. Every second counts in a triathlon and the quick release panels make this suit easier to pull over the ankles in T1. Yamamoto neoprene is highly durable and stretches to move with your body as you swim and the SCS coating helps reduce drag through the water, so you can put in your fastest swim times yet.
- ARMS-UP™ construction for unlimited shoulder flexibility
- RS2™ centerline buoyancy enables optimum body rotation
- Graduated buoyancy profile
- Premium inner liner material that is optimised for mechanics, stretch, support, comfort and low absorption
- Neck panel eliminates seams to help the neckline of the suit move with you to improve comfort and reduce chafing
- Yamamoto neoprene construction
- SCS (Super Composite Skin) hydrophobic nano coating reduces surface drag for more speed and improved durability
- Quick release ankle panels - 2mm panel at the base of the leg for faster removal
ROKA Maverick Comp II Wetsuit Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.