ROKA Maverick Pro II Wetsuit
Packed with revolutionary technology to make you faster through the water and faster in transitions, the ROKA Maverick Pro II Wetsuit is comfortable and incredibly natural feeling. The innovative ARMS-UP™ construction ensures complete freedom of movement through the shoulders and patented RS2™ focuses buoyancy down the centre of the body and less on the perimeter. The result is smooth and natural rotation. Additionally, the centre of buoyancy is lower to keep your legs high in the water.
Constructed from high-quality Yamamoto neoprene, the suit boasts high stretch and an excellent insulation-to-weight ratio. The SCS (Super Composite Skin) coating is hydrophobic, reducing drag and increasing durability. Another highlight of this wetsuit is the inclusion of 2mm panels at the base of the leg. In T1, you'll be able to kick your feet out of the suit super fast, shaving seconds off your transition.
- ARMS-UP™ construction for unlimited shoulder flexibility
- RS2™ centerline buoyancy enables optimum body rotation
- Graduated buoyancy profile
- Premium inner liner material that is optimised for mechanics, stretch, support, comfort and low absorption
- Neck panel eliminates seams to help the neckline of the suit move with you to improve comfort and reduce chafing
- Yamamoto neoprene construction
- SCS (Super Composite Skin) hydrophobic nano coating reduces surface drag for more speed and improved durability
- Quick release ankle panels - 2mm panel at the base of the leg for faster removal