Roka Viper Elite Womens Swimskin
Great value for money but still performance focussed, the ROKA Viper Elite Women's Swimskin is packed with some of the same features in the higher end offerings from ROKA with a more competitive price tag.
Speed starts with the Viper Elite's compression fit. It smoothes out the body to increase your hydrodynamics in the water and its all in one design is faster than a standard tri suit or tri top and bottoms combination. The suit still uses premium Italian fabrics throughout that are treated with a DWR coating to decrease water absorption while you swim and increase the hydrophobic nature of the suit.
To further boost the hydrodynamics, ROKA employs a high performance bonded seam design that does not sit proud of the suit as well as hidden internal stitching to join fabric panels. The Viper Elite also retains the same folded seams from the Pro version of the suit which minimises the chance for overly tight legs.
If you are looking to perform at your best on a budget in a non-wetsuit race, the Viper Elite is a great choice with top-level features that normally have a much higher price tag.
- Low profile thermo bonded "no sew" construction and hidden stitch reinforcement
- Premium Italian knit fabric with DWR (durable water repellency) finish
- Compression fit through the entire body to minimise drag
- Legal for WTC and USAT races and events
- High end features at a competitive price point