Repente Artax GL Carbon Saddle
Designed for those that enjoy riding on gravel but also just as at home on smoother surfaces, the Repente Artax GL Carbon Saddle is a non-deformable reinforced offering that boasts a water-based microfibre cover. This cover features a special non-slip material, ensuring you always stay planted to the saddle.
At a mere 165 grams you could be forgiven for thinking comfort has been neglected when it comes to designing this saddle. Fear not though, the super lightweight EVA foam padding is both light and comfortable, with it combined with PA12 reinforced carbon to add support.
This combination has been carefully considered in line with the rider's pedalling position when riding over loose terrain, such as gravel.
A UD carbon fibre T700 rail is strong and measures 7x9 millimetres. The shape of the rail means it cannot be used with a traditional 7 millimetre clamp for round rails.
- Water-based microfibre coating with non-slip cover
- Super lightweight EVA foam padding
- PA12 carbon reinforced padding support with PA12 Long Carbon Fibre (LCF)
- UD carbon fibre T700 rail
- 7x9mm rail
- Dimensions: 275mm x 132mm
- Manufacturer's claimed weight: (± 5%) 165g (5,82 oz)