Repente Magnet TT Saddle
The Repente Magnet TT Saddle combines an ultralight but robust carbon construction with aero position inspired ergonomics to be an optimum choice for when riding in time trials and triathlons.
Both the base and the rails are realised in UD carbon via sophisticated autoclave processing to create a seamless, incredibly light but strong construction. The base is formed into a short but wide-nosed seating area, and this combines with a long, central recess to afford pressure relief on the perineum and greater power production when the pelvis is radically rotated into an aero riding position. The EVA padding is firm to offer support to the ischial bones and is wrapped with a grippy cover to help stabilise the rider during intense efforts.
- An ultralight saddle designed for pure performance against the clock in time trails and triathlons
- The base and the rails are formed into a seamless UD carbon construction
- Autoclave processing carbon manufacturing reduces the weight of the base and rails markedly but retains strength
- Short but wide-nosed seating area and central channel allows for a more powerful and aerodynamic riding position
- EVA padding is firm to ensure superior ischial bone support
- The upper cover has high grip zones to stabilise the rider during high power outputs
- Carbon rails absorb road vibrations and are strong and light
- Seating area dimensions: 240mm (L) x 132mm (W)
- Rail dimensions: Oval, 7mm x 9mm
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 132 grams