Repente Prime 2.0 Saddle
With its full carbon construction and road racing-inspired ergonomic design, the Repente Prime 2.0 Saddle provides comfort for short and long rides alike within a light but strong form.
The base is realised in a high grade of carbon and is manufactured with a unique resin injection process to grant low weight, strength and shape retention. Medium-density polyurethane foam is added on top of the base and this partners with an extended central cutout and a slightly curved profile from side to side to cushion and support the sit bones and to protect sensitive nerves and blood vessels from excessive pressure.
Numerous seating positions are provided by the long and narrow shape; ideal for the rider who likes to shift around a lot while pedalling while the microfibre upper resists moisture for a fresher feeling on longer rides. Carbon rails are strong but light and reduce the amount of road vibration reaching the rider.
The saddle is completed with the RLS system that allows the padding component to be easily detached and replaced if it becomes damaged or heavily worn.
- A racing-inspired saddle designed for performance on the road
- Full carbon base is lightweight and has been designed to resist deformation through extended use
- Long but narrow shape gives a variety of seating positions for the rider who likes to shift around a lot in the saddle
- Long central cutout helps to relieve pressure on the sensitive perineum area
- Polyurethane foam padding supports the sit bones
- RLS system allows the upper padding to be changed
- Microfibre upper is hardwearing and resists moisture absorption
- T700 carbon rails absorb road vibrations and are strong and light
- Seating area dimensions: 275mm (L) x 132mm (W)
- Rail dimensions: Oval, 7mm x 9mm
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 170 grams
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.