Ride Concepts Hellion MTB Shoes
When the conditions are gnarly and the weather is at its worst, the Ride Concepts' Hellion MTB Shoes are ideal. A Rubber Kinetics DST 6.0 HIGH GRIP outsole is high-traction for a solid connection on flat pedals while the two-panel synthetic upper keeps the rain out, dries fast and is easy to clean off after a muddy ride. The toe and heel areas feature additional protection that's highly resistant to abrasion, while the gusseted tongue prevents dirt and debris for getting inside. With an EVA midsole and D3O High Impact Zone Insole Technology, pedalling efficiency and shock absorption are maximised.
- Rubber Kinetics | DST 6.0 HIGH GRIP rubber outsole
- Two-panel synthetic upper with anti-peel coating and perforated ventilation
- Anti-abrasion toe and heel protection
- EVA midsole provides support and shock absorption
- D3O High Impact Zone Insole Technology absorbs impact and reduces fatigue
- Fully gusseted tongue prohibits intake of dirt and debris
- Elastic lace tongue
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 421 grams (per shoe, UK8)
Ride Concepts Hellion MTB Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.