Ride Concepts Livewire MTB Shoes
The original MTB shoe from Ride Concepts, the Livewire is a flat pedal shoe that provides performance without compromising style. Whether it's a day of singletrack or a trip to the pub, the Livewire will look the part. It uses a Rubber Kinetics DST 6.0 HIGH GRIP outsole for traction and durability and combines it with a breathable synthetic upper plus toe and heel protection. D3O High Impact Zone Insole Technology and an EVA midsole bring pedalling efficiency, comfort and shock absorption. Lace closure allows you to dial in the perfect fit, while a gusseted tongue keeps debris out.
- Rubber Kinetics | DST 6.0 HIGH GRIP rubber outsole
- Durable, synthetic upper with anti-abrasion mesh for breathability
- Custom moulded toe and heel guard protection
- EVA midsole provides support and shock absorption
- D3O High Impact Zone Insole Technology absorbs impact and reduces fatigue
- Fully gusseted tongue prohibits ingress of dirt and debris
- Elastic lace tuck
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 455 grams (per shoe, UK8)
Ride Concepts Livewire MTB Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.