Ride Concepts Transition MTB Shoes
Lightweight and breathable enough for everyday trail riding yet burly enough for downhill, the Ride Concepts Transition MTB Shoes are a premium clipless shoe suited for the most technically demanding trails. As used by the Atherton Racing World Cup team, these shoes deliver unrivalled, podium-proven performance, with their unique design providing impressive power transfer and comfort.
The RC PowerDrive nylon shank ensures exceptional lateral stiffness and power, and supplies a direct, spritely feel during sprints and climbs. A 40mm wide cleat box sees easy pedal entry for near telepathic engagement, and a long range of cleat adjustability is offered to suit all rider preferences. For further stability a nylon heel counter is used, and the DST 8.0 MID GRIP rubber compound supplies excellent grip for those hike-a-bike moments.
Where the Transition stands out is its excellent impact protection. D3O impact zones on the insole and medial collar effectively protect the foot from impacts, while custom-moulded toe and heel caps shield the foot from rock strikes. To deliver weatherproof performance without impacting on breathability a welded microfibre upper is used. A powerstrap aids stability and protects the laces, and the fully-gusseted tongue keeps the dirt and dust out.
- Rubber Kinetics | DST 4.0 MAX GRIP Rubber Outsole
- Large hexagonal 14mm pattern for superior connection
- Asymmetrical medial collar with D3O impact protection
- Custom-molded rubber toe cap and heel protection
- Medial high-rise EVA midsole provides support and shock absorption
- TPP medial midsole protector
- 40mm powerstrap for additional retention
- D3O High Impact Zone Insole Technology absorbs shock and reduces fatigue
- Fully gusseted tongue prohibits intake of dirt and debris
- Manufacturer claimed weight of 490 grams (Per shoe, men’s size 10)
Ride Concepts Transition MTB Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.