Ritchey WCS Streem Carbon Road Handlebar
Handlebar shape and dimensions are as personal as saddle or shoes, but the Ritchey WCS Streem Carbon Road Handlebar has a number of features that mean it should certainly be up for consideration in the premium road bar stakes.
For starters the wing shaped top section is aerodynamically designed to save watts, particularly at higher speeds, and the ability to internally route cables means that bar tape doesn’t need to go all the way to the centre of the bar giving more aero gains (and saving a tiny bit of weight!).
It’s a nice touch that the 31.8mm central section for the stem clamp extends a little further than necessary, leaving a decent platform for mounting a GPS device or light, which can be an Achilles heel of some aero bars.
The Ritchey WCS Streem Carbon Road Handlebar has a reasonably compact drop of 130mm, coupled with a more traditional bend to give a good variety of grip positions and aid sprinting whilst also remaining comfy for the long haul. Weight is very low for an aero bar at just 195 grams for the 42cm width option.
- UCI compliant 43.5 x 16mm wing-shaped top section cuts through the wind
- Gentle sweep to tops and broad platform are great for seated climbing
- Internal cable groove so no need to tape all the way to the stem
- Non-slip grit at stem and brake lever clamp areas
- Carbon monocoque construction
- Measured centre-to-centre where the levers mount
- Compatible with Shimano EW-RS910 junction box/end plug
- Internal routing
- 31.8mm centre section
- Drop: 130mm
- Reach: 80mm
- 4.7 degree sweep, 0 degree flare
- Finish matte UD carbon
- 195 grams (42mm width)
- NB Does not accept Campag EPS
PRODUCT REF: 902535
Buy now, pay later with PayPal Credit
Apply for 0% interest for 4-months on all purchases of £99 or more. Simply select the PayPal Credit button in the
basket. For full details, click here.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more