Roswheel Off-Road Seat Pack 17L
The Roswheel Seat Pack is part of their robust Off-Road range of luggage and has a 17-litre capacity with a secure roll-top closure along with a tough weatherproof construction. A multitude of attachment points make it easy to secure to the bike as well as providing lots of options for adding other bags or equipment to it, and an air removal valve allows the bag to be reduced to the absolute minimum size. The pack sits on its own lightweight aluminium seatpost mounted rack which hugely increases its stability and versatility. Both the height and pitch of the rack can be adjusted to suit most setups and all the necessary straps are included.
- Capacity - 17 litres
- M.O.L.L.E inspired anchor and strap system
- Large tapered opening
- Duraflex™ eyelets
- Air removal valve
- Tough 600D TPU / PU coated main fabric
- Gear straps included
- CNC clamp fits 27.2mm to 31.6mm seatposts
- Fabric base with M.O.L.L.E. anchor points.
- 6061 aluminium rack construction
- Adjustable height and pitch
- Size (bag): 20cm x 29cm x 62cm outer dimensions at maximum capacity, tapered design
- Size (rack): 5.5cm x 13cm x 38cm
- Claimed manufacturer’s weight - 400 grams bag, 200 grams rack