Roswheel Tour Rear Rack
Roswheel’s robust Tour Rear Rack can carry loads up to 25kg in weight and offers good compatibility with a wide variety of touring bike setups. It is supplied with two sets of mounting feet for attachment to road, mountain or touring bikes that have rack bosses and it can be used on frames with up to 142mm hub spacing. Tyres up to 50mm wide are catered for, as are wheels sizes from 26” up to 700c. The rack can be used with trunk bags and duffle bags thanks to its dual-level design and rear lights can be mounted without being obscured by the luggage using either the wider diameter tube section or the bolt holes at the back.
- Lightweight 6061 aluminium tube construction
- Two mounting feet for adaptability to any road, tour, or mountain bike (with rack bosses)
- Compatibility with disc brake bikes (and some bikes with outboard calipers)
- Bolt or strap rear light attachment points
- Dual-level rack for lower mounting of pannier bags and compatibility with trunk/duffle bags
- Compatible with 26”/27.5”/650B/700C wheels up to 50mm tyres and mudguards
- Maximum 142mm axle width
- Maximum 25kg total load
- Claimed manufacturer’s weight - 780 grams
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.