Rotor Aero Q-Ring Black Limited Edition
When you’re looking to increase your performance on the bike, optimising your pedal stroke to increase your power zones can be one of the simplest, and easiest ways to increase your speed. With the Rotor Aero Q-Ring Black Limited Edition, your dead spot is reduced, allowing you to constantly push power through your pedals at every angle of rotation.
100% CNC-machined, this Q-Ring is constructed with 7075-T6 aluminium alloy, making it incredibly strong and rigid, so no loss of energy is encountered. With this Q-Ring being not just an aero version, but also limited edition, you’re offered the wind-shucking features you need to cut through the wind, too, with a filled in main area.
5 OCP (Optimum Chainring Positions) points in 50/34 further efficiency and performance, allowing you to dial in the optimum angle of your chainring to get the most out of your ride.
- Designed to work with all 9, 10 and 11-speed groupsets.
- 100% CNC-machined, 7075-T6 aluminium alloy
- Aero design: reinforced rigidity and aerodynamics
- Steel shifting pins
- 5 OCP points (4 points in 50/34)
- Designed to work with all 9, 10 and 11-speed groupsets
- Some cranks require specific Q-Rings
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.