Rotor INpower Flow Left Only Crank Arm
Developed alongside the riders at MTN-Qhubeka and with a revolutionary axle-based power meter system the new Rotor INpower Flow Left Only Crank Arm is a top of the line product for those looking to take their power training and racing to the next level. All of the electronics are housed within the 30 millimetre axle, meaning they are protected from shock, crashes and the outside elements that crank arm based meters are open to. This allows for incredibly reliable collection of data. The Flow crank design also proves to be the most streamlined and aerodynamic crank arm in Rotor's range, acting to dramatically reduce drag over long rides.
The system is powered by a single AA battery, which provides a battery life of around 300 hours - equivalent to riding the Tour de France three times in a row. The 30 millimetre axle that houses all of the electronics is compatible with the vast majority of frames on the market and a UBB30 axle system is included. This advanced system allows you to analyse both TORQUE 360 and Optimum Chainring Angle (OCA). OCA allows you to see how much force you are putting through the pedal through the entire stroke so you can optimise your pedal stroke motion. TORQUE 360 provides a visualisation of your power through the pedal stroke so you can strive for the holy grail peanut shape power graph. Sophisticated metrics like 'Torque Effectiveness' and 'Pedal Smoothness' determine total torque versus positive torque and average power versus maximum power respectively.
Rotor's INpower Flow Left Only Crank Arm can fit seamlessly into your pre-existing Rotor setup as it is compatible with any Rotor 30 millimetre crank arm and is designed to harness the power of Rotor's legendary Q-Rings.
All of the data you collect can be tracked and analysed using the free and intuitive INpower software downloaded from the Rotor website. The sleek and stylish black colour scheme of the crankset ensures it fits seamlessly into any bike setup.
- Axle-based power meter system protected from shock and outside elements
- Left crank measurement only
- Can covert any 30mm Rotor crankset into the setup
- Features TORQUE 360 and Optimum Chainring Angle (OCA) pedal analysis
- Uses standard AA battery for over 300 hours of battery life
- Comes equipped with UBB30 axle system
- 30mm standard diameter axle
- Compatible with the vast majority of frames on the market
- Compatible with any ANT+ protocol
- Monitor and track your data with free easy-to-use software downloaded from INpower website
- The same top-level power meter used by the MTN-Qhubeka pro team
- Weight: 320 grams
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.