Rotor INspider DM 110x4 Road/MTB Power Meter
The INspider DM 110x4 Road/MTB Power Meter works in conjunction with their modular cranksets to measure power from the left and right legs. It can also provide data about cadence, TORQUE 360, Optimum Chainring Angle, and make a recommendation for the Optimal Chainring Position (OCP) if using Rotor’s oval chainrings to help reduce the power dead spot at the top of the pedal stroke. The power meter has both ANT+™ and Bluetooth® Smart protocols, and uses a rechargeable Li-ion battery that can give up to 200 hours use per charge. The spider can be used with 1x and 2x drivetrains on both road and mountain bikes.
- Right-left combined measurement
- Compatible with all ROTOR modular cranks and chainrings
- Spider integrated electronics and rechargeable battery
- 2x and 1x compatible
- Road and MTB compatible
- Coated electronics and strong sealing for water resistance
- Biomechanical info showing real-time pedal stroke visualisation
- Measures power output, cadence, TORQUE 360, Optimum Chainring Angle (OCA) and gives a recommendation of Optimal Chainring Position (OCP)
- Battery life: 200 hours
- Recharable Li-ion battery
- ANT+™, Bluetooth® Smart
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 149 grams
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.