Rotor MTB INpower Direct Mount Crankset
However you ride off-road, boost the efficiency of your pedalling and strive towards new goals with the Rotor INpower Direct Mount Crankset. Delve into key data metrics, such as power, cadence, torque effectiveness and pedal smoothness, to refine your targets and see precisiely where to focus your training.
The Rotor Power application lets you measure your unique biomechanics and with real-time data, connected via Bluetooth or ANT+, the unit will make bespoke recommendations on proprietary metrics such as TORQUE 360, Chainring Angle and Optimal Chainring Position
Powermeter technology is housed inside the crank axle, well clear of mud, sand and rocks, and the crank arms are customisable with coloured rubber bumpers to further protect from rough ground.
Setup and calibration are quick and easy, and the system is powered by standard AA batteries, housed inside a water-resistant cover, for up to 300 hours of use.
- ANT+ and Bluetooth compatibility
- Sizes: 165 / 170 / 175mm
- Weight: 544 grams (170mm length)
- Battery: Standard AA, 300 hours
- Spindle: 30mm
- Q-Factor: 169mm boost
- Chainline: 52mm boost
- Material: 6082/7075 aluminium alloy
- Bottom bracket compatibility: BB30 / Pressfit 30 / BSA / BB89 / BB92
- Power is measured in the left leg via two sets of opposing gauges in the axle
- Easily export data to platforms such as TrainingPeaks
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.