Rotor Press Fit 4624 BBRight to 24mm Ceramic Axle Convertor
A damaged bottom bracket can give an inconsistent ride, damage your gearing and worst of all, damage your bike frame. Do away with the creaking and groaning of your bottom bracket, and replace it with the Rotor Press Fit 4624 BBRight to 24mm Ceramic Axle Convertor - constructed with high-grade materials, the bottom bracket is lathe and CNC produced.
This bottom bracket features sealed ceramic bearings in order to minimise mechanic drag, lower rolling resistance and improve pedalling efficiency. The cups are made from the lightest and most durable aluminium, with the entire system topping out at only 128g.
For use with 24mm-spindle cranks and PressFit 30 bottom brackets.
- Weight: Ceramic (red) 128 g
- Anodised and lasered Aluminium cups
- Lathe & CNC produced, anodised AL cups with T6 annealing
- High-quality silicone external seals and inner seal tube prevent bearing contamination, increasing BB service life
- For use with 24mm-spindle cranks and PressFit 30 bottom brackets
PRODUCT REF: ROC0401903010A1
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more