Rotor U4630 to BBRight Threaded Bottom Bracket (Steel Bearings)
Rotor has introduced their U4630 to BBRight Threaded Bottom Bracket (Steel Bearings) to help alleviate many of the issues associated with bottom bracket installation and durability.
Crafted from 7000 series premium aluminium, the UB4630 uses a threaded sleeve to lock both cups in place. This provides a uniform spin rather than relying on a press fit shell that can cause undesired noises.
The flush fitting in the press fit area also prevents bearing overload by improving alignment. This ultimately leads to a longer bearing life expectancy. The external bearing location affords a smoother spin and increased BB shell stiffness.
- Compatible with BBRight bottom brackets
- Weight 109g
- Constructed from 7000 series aluminium with steel cup bearings
- Improves bearing alignment for longer bearing life
- Increase BB shell stiffness
- Internal sleeve prevents cable guide from rubbing against rotating parts
- Threaded sleeves lock both cups in place
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.