Roval CLX 32 Carbon Clincher Front Tubeless Ready Wheel
Roval is known for creating some of the lightest and strongest wheels on the market, and for good reason. Their research and development throughout every discipline have left them with a vault load of knowledge, allowing them to create wheels with the rider in mind. The Roval CLX 32 Carbon Clincher Front Wheel (Tubeless Ready) embodies this, with an extraordinary weight and strength that allows for a hugely versatile range of activities - allowing you to take on anything from road to cyclocross riding.
Constructed with carbon fibre, these Roval CLX 32s weigh only 550g and provide great all-round functionality within multiple disciplines. From cyclocross to road racing, this front wheel commands high levels of strength and stiffness, making it perfect for sprinting along the flats and spinning up the hills.
Tubeless compatibility adds to this versatility, increasing puncture protection, but it’s also the internals of the wheel that sets them apart. Specialized have used CeramicSpeed Bearings with all the Roval CLX level wheels. These bearings have been shown to command power savings over traditional bearings.
A 16 spoke count with a radial spoke pattern accounts for enhanced strength and tension with the wheel, whilst also cutting the weight and improving aerodynamics. DT Swiss Aerolite T-Head spokes and DT Swiss Pro Lock hexagonal nipples inspire confidence over rough terrain, whilst a Roval AF1, CeramicSpeed bearings hub ensures you’re rolling at optimum speeds with great efficiency.
The carbon fibre braking surface also ensures you have the right amount of stopping power in all conditions, whether that be on dry mud, or wet tarmac, the Roval CLX 32 Carbon Clincher Front Wheel (Tubeless Ready) has you covered.
- Roval padded wheel bag
- Roval steel QR
- Roval tubeless plugs and tubeless valve
- SwissStop Black Prince brake pads
- One of the lightest carbon clinchers ever made, without the expense of other performance criteria
- 390g clincher rim that’s tough enough for CX racing yet light enough for a GC climber
- 32mm rim depth for a great level of versatility between climbing and aerodynamics
- 16 radial spoke count for great tension
- Rim Type: Carbon clincher, tubeless-ready
- Rim Material: Carbon
- Braking Surface: Carbon fibre
- Brake Track Height: 12mm
- Rim Depth: 32mm
- Rim Width: 20.7mm internal, 28.1mm external
- Spoke Pattern: Radial
- Spoke Count: 16
- Spoke Type: DT Swiss Aerolite T-head
- Nipple Type: DT Swiss Pro Lock hexagonal
- Front Hub: Roval AF1, CeramicSpeed bearings
- Assembly Method: Hand-built
- Includes: Roval padded wheelbag, Roval steel QR, Roval tubeless plugs and tubeless valve, SwissStop Black Prince brake pads
- Rim weight: 390g
- Total weight: 550g
- Finish: Satin carbon / gloss black
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.