Roval CLX 50 Tubeless Ready Clincher Front Wheel
The Roval CLX 50 Tubeless Ready Clincher Front Wheel is the sum of Roval's research and innovative design over recent years, and takes the sublime lightness of the CLX 32 and marries it with the enhanced aerodynamic properties of the CLX 64. With the resulting wheel noteworthy for its incredible stiffness, 607-gram total weight, and aerodynamic 50mm rim depth, this wheel is a truly impressive feat of engineering.
Making use of a carbon construction to provide high quality, unyielding rigidity, the CLX 50's rim was designed using Computational Fluid Dynamics and were wind-tunnel tested to optimise them for real-world road cycling. The outcome of this is an internal width of 20.7mm and 29.4mm external width, whilst it also possesses a carbon fibre braking surface at 12mm and is tubeless compatible, making it versatile as well as a premium performance product.
With DT Swiss Aerolite T-Head spokes flaring out in a radial pattern from a specially conceived Aero Flange hub, the CLX 50 benefits from the use of CeramicSpeed bearings which allow for reduced friction and rolling resistance. Little wonder then that this wheel is set to grace the front fork of no other than Peter Sagan in the coming season.
- Padded Roval wheel bag
- Roval quick release
- Roval Tubeless plugs
- SwissStop Black Prince brake pads
- Carbon clincher rim (tubeless-ready)
- Carbon rim construction
- Carbon Fibre braking surface
- Brake Track Height: 12mm
- Rim Depth: 50mm
- Rim Width: 20.7mm internal, 29.4mm external
- Radial spoke pattern with 16 spokes in total
- DT Swiss Aerolite T-head spokes with DT Swiss Pro Lock hexagonal nipple heads
- Roval AeroFlange Front hub with CeramicSpeed bearings
- Includes: Roval padded wheel bag, Roval steel QR, Roval tubeless plugs and tubeless valve, SwissStop Black Prince brake pads
- Weight: 607g