Roval CLX 64 Disc Front Clincher Wheel
The Roval CLX 64 Disc Front Clincher Wheel wasn’t just designed to be a fast wheel, but it was designed to work alongside the fastest tyre in the world, making it the fastest wheel-tyre combination you’ll ever set your eyes upon. Working alongside the Specialized S-Works Turbo tyre, this wheel boasts an incredible aerodynamic prowess thanks to its 64mm deep rim, and has been designed with optimal efficiency in Specialized’s own Win Tunnel.
Weighing just 735g, the wheel is incredibly light thanks to its carbon fibre construction, and because of its disc brake first compatibility, the rim is also constructed using carbon - cutting down weight even further.
A 20.7mm internal rim width creates a larger contact patch for grip and stability without affecting the rolling speed of the wheel, and a 21 spoke count with DT Swiss Aerolite T-head spokes keeps everything stiff and efficient, ensuring knocks, bumps or explosive accelerations doesn’t result in a loss of power.
- Roval padded wheelbag
- Roval steel QR
- Roval tubeless plugs and tubeless valve
- 12mm thru-axle & QR end caps
Please note: Tyre (pictured) is sold separately.
- Rim Type: Carbon clincher, tubeless-ready
- Rim Material: Carbon
- Braking Surface: Disc brake only
- Rim Depth: 64mm
- Rim Width: 20.7mm internal, 29.9mm external
- Spoke Pattern: Two-cross/Radial (2:1)
- Spoke Count: 21
- Spoke Type: DT Swiss Aerolite T-head
- Nipple Type: DT Swiss Pro Lock hexagonal
- Front Hub: Roval AFD1, Centerlock, CeramicSpeed bearings, QR or 12mm thru-axle end cap
- Assembly Method: Hand-built
- Extras: Roval padded wheelbag, Roval steel QR, Roval tubeless plugs and tubeless valve,12mm thru-axle & QR end caps
- Weight: 735g
PRODUCT REF: 693950
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more