SDG Components Bel-Air 3.0 Lux-Alloy Rail Saddle
The SDG Components Bel-Air 3.0 Lux-Alloy Rail Saddle is aimed at a whole host of off-road disciplines, including trail, enduro and XC riding. It uses EVA foam to damp vibrations and absorb shock, with the Nose Platform shape to the front and the bridge design of the Nylon base keeping the construction stiff and power transfer high. At the rear of the saddle, SDG has used their Rear Rise Platform to optimise your pelvic position, rotating it forward for extra support.
A hidden cut-out and Peri-Canal groove, essentially a shallow channel down the centre from front to back, helps to relieve pressure and prevent associated discomfort and numbness in the soft tissues. The one-piece cover is highly durable and weather-resistant with sonic welded sides.
This saddle sits on strong Lux-Alloy rails and comes in a range of colours so you can complement your bike perfectly.
- Lightweight injected EVA foam
- One-piece cover with sonic welded sides
- ATMOS sealing
- Nylon glass base with bridge for stiffness and power transfer
- Rear Rise Platform rotates the pelvis forward for added support
- Hidden Undercut (cut-out) and Peri-Canal Groove provide extra relief to the soft tissue
- Nose Platform allows greater surface area for more control and improved power transfer
- Free Float Comfort Flex
- Intended Use: Enduro / All Mountain / Trail / XC
- Rail material: Lux-Alloy
- Dimensions (length x width): 260mm x 140mm
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.