SRAM Code RSC Rear Disc Brake Lever/Caliper
With a sleek black anodised finish and rainbow hardware, the SRAM Code RSC Rear Disc Brake Lever/Caliper look as good as they perform. Building on their critically acclaimed Guide range, SRAM took that winning formula and amplified the stopping power by increasing the piston diameter and reservoir size, making them the go-to brake for heavy duty applications.
The unique SRAM SwingLink technology reduces deadband to provide pad contact the moment the lever is engaged. This, coupled with a pivot bearing on the lever, ensures a solid, positive feel, with the phenomenal power on offer being easy to modulate on the trail. The tool-free reach and contact point adjustment ensures this brake is easy to set up for any rider preference, and the sintered pads provide the long-lasting power required for gravity focussed cycling.
- Incredible stopping power, designed for heavy-duty riding
- Black anodised finish with rainbow hardware
- Four-piston design
- Engineered for easy installation and maintenance
- Sintered pads improve power and wear times
- Steel heat shield regulates temperature
- DirectLink design enhances lever-feel
- MatchMaker compatible
- 1800mm hose, rear brake
- Ambidextrous design
- Tool-free reach and bite point adjustment
- Bleeding Edge port for hassle-free bleeding
- Manufacturer claimed weight of 284 grams (Direct mount, 800mm hose)