SRAM Force AXS 1X GXP Gloss Chainset
SRAM’s 12-speed Force AXS 1X GXP Gloss Chainset uses an X-SYNC™ narrow/wide tooth design in order to offer better chain retention across rough ground. When used in conjunction with an AXS rear derailleur featuring Orbit chain management, it prevents any chain slap or the chain being bounced off the chainring, making it a great choice for gravel riding. The carbon crank arms and durable aluminium ring ensure that the power is all sent to the rear wheel and it is compatible with GXP bottom brackets as well as being power meter compatible when it's time to upgrade.
- Compatible with 12-speed SRAM eTap AXS groupsets
- GXP bottom bracket compatible
- Single-ring drivetrain simplifies functionality and reduces weight
- Non-aero chainrings can be installed with a single tool, making gearing changes a breeze
- SRAM X-SYNC™ wide-tooth, narrow-tooth chainring technology provides maximum chain control
- Can be upgraded to a power meter
- Bolt Circle Diameter (BCD): 107 BCD
- Crank arm material: Carbon
- Chainline: 45.0mm
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.