SRAM Force AXS Chainset
The SRAM Force AXS Chainset works in conjunction with the AXS cassette to provide a wider range of gears than most traditional drivetrains whilst also maintaining smaller jumps between ratios so that it's easy to find the ideal cadence. The small 13-tooth gap between chainrings (regardless of the chainring options chosen) means that shifting is quick and precise. The chainset can also be simply upgraded to include a power meter at extra cost.
Please note, only compatible with other SRAM AXS 12-speed components
- Greater range and smaller steps between ratios
- 13-tooth gap between chainrings
- X-Range gearing technology
- DUB bottom bracket compatibility for durability
- Easily upgradable to include power meter
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.