SRAM Level A1 Rear Disc Brake Lever/Caliper
A simple solution for a no-fuss brake set-up, the SRAM Level A1 Rear Disc Brake Lever/Caliper provides powerful and reliable braking performance for off-road riding.
The brake lever is super compact and low in weight, with an ergonomic shape for more control and ease of use, paired with a solid, positive feel once engaged.
- Hydraulic mountain bike rear brake lever with hose (mount and rotor not included)
- Aluminium material
- Same lever technology as SRAM Guide (piston, seals, reservoir and bladder)
- Pinch clamp
- Distinct contact point
- Compact lever body with DirectLink™
- Steel-backed organic pads
- Hose length: 1800mm
- Pistons: 2
- Piston material: Phenolic plastic
- Manufacturer claimed weight including mount and rotors: 430 grams