SRAM Red Exogram Crankset BB386 (Bearings Not Included)
Designed to keep weight to the lowest possible level without sacrificing the innate strength and sheer power that you can transmit, the SRAM Red Exogram Crankset BB386 (Bearings Not Included) makes use of a premium construction that affords you a better connection and smoother shifting across your chainset.
A machined alloy chainring sitting at the core of this crankset, this SRAM Red Exogram crankset makes use of a 50/34 tooth configuration for a compact gearing ratio, assuring you of wide-ranging performance on the road. Stiffer X-GlideR chainrings offer a thicker construction for better uptake and rigidity, allowing you to put down all your power. Advanced shift timing pins give this chainset a smooth uptake between the big and little ring, so you can be sure to ride with better control.
Compatible with PC1170 chains as well as SRAM Red componentry, this crankset is designed to fit in BB386 bottom brackets. With carbon fibre arms offering an unwavering response in power output, this chainset goes further to keep weight to a minimum, and boasts a claimed weight of just 660 grams in all, making for one high-performance core to your high-speed machine.
- Exogram hollow crank arm and spider construction for supreme weight reduction
- X-GlideR chainrings for premium shifting ability
- Carbon fibre crank arms
- Compact gearing ratio
- Arm material: carbon
- Chainring Material: machined alloy
- Weight: claimed 660 grams
- Compatibility: SRAM RED® & SRAM Force Yaw™ Front Derailleur, SRAM RED® 22 & PC1170 chains
- Technology highlights: Exogram™ Hollow Crank Arm & Spider w/ X-GlideR™ Chainrings / Hidden Bolt Spider Tab
- Exogram hollow carbon construction minimises weight and maximises stiffness
- Stiffer X-GlideR chainrings feature thicker construction
- Advanced shift timing pins
- Optimised for shifting with the Yaw front derailleur