SRAM XPLR XG-1271 D1 12-Speed Cassette
Designed specifically for the demands of serious gravel riding, the SRAM XPLR XG-1271 D1 12-Speed Cassette utilises a 10 - 44 sprocket X-Range format to offer a 440% gear ratio spread when used with a 1x chainring set up. The larger ratio range allows the correct cadence to always be selected, and by spreading it across twelve sprockets, narrower gear jumps are guaranteed.
The cassette is realised via MINI CLUSTER technology to reduce weight and heighten durability. This process machines the four smallest sprockets from a single piece of steel, while the remaining eight sprockets are individually stamped and pinned together. The tooth profiling is compatible with Flattop chains only, and the XDR mounting pattern ensures a solid and reliable connection with the rear wheel hub.
- A cassette designed specifically for gravel riding
- For use with XPLR 1x rear derailleurs only
- 10 - 44 tooth sprocket range (10,11,13,15,17,19,21,24,28,32,38,44)
- X-Range gearing gives more range and a smoother gear progression, so the right gear can always be found
- 440% gear ratio range gives exceptional coverage within a simplified 1x drivetrain
- MINI CLUSTER technology is utilised to save weight and increase durability
- An aluminum largest, 44-tooth sprocket saves further weight without sacrificing strength
- Compatible with Flattop chains
- Compatible with XDR driver body