SRAM XX1 Eagle Rear Trigger Shifter Single Click 12-Speed
Built with the additional torque of electric mountain bikes in mind, the SRAM XX1 Eagle Rear Trigger Shifter Single Click 12-Speed limits the up and downshifting to one per click, reducing the chance of premature drivetrain wear and chain breaks. As the highest spec SRAM Eagle shifter available, all the stops have been pulled out to ensure premium, top-end performance. To reduce weight the paddle and cover are constructed from carbon fibre, which delivers a crisp, precise shift with every click.
An adjustable pull lever and MatchMaker X compatibility offer customisation to suit all rider preferences, and a revised mechanism provides a smoother shifting experience than previously available. Reliability is exceptional, and the ZERO LOSS technology ensures instantaneous shifting.
- Wide range 12-speed shifting
- Single click design reduces risk of premature chain wear on electric models
- Compatible with all products in the SRAM Eagle 12-speed ecosystem
- MatchMaker™ X Compatible
- 2200mm cable included
- X-actuation cable pull ratio
- ZERO LOSS technology
- Carbon paddle and cover to reduce weight
- Sealed cartridge bearing adds precision
- Manufacturer claimed weight of 124 grams