Salomon Cross Pro Trail Running Shoes
Ideal for loose and muddy UK conditions, the Cross Pro Trail Running Shoes from Salomon combines a Contagrip TA tread pattern with Contagrip rubber compound for maximum grip and traction. They are designed for runners who heel strike or midfoot strike with an 8mm drop between the heel and the forefoot. There is a Matryx® exo-skeleton to grip the foot securely and MULTI-FIT technology in the sock-like, slim-fit upper so that they feel both incredibly comfortable and stable at the same time. Salomon’s renowned Quicklace system is super easy to use and prevents the laces from getting snagged by trailside bushes and vegetation.
- Individualised fit: 4-way extensible sock-like upper with MULTI-FIT technology
- Enhanced grip: A full rubber outsole with Contagrip® compound and specific geometry gives more traction in muddy conditions
- Optimised stability: The Matryx® exo-skeleton holds the foot, while a multi-gait 8mm drop and optimised stack height increase stability
- Intensity of usage: Training and racing
- Terrain: Muddy and soft terrains
- Anatomical fit: Slim fit
- Biomechanical fit: Heel strike, midfoot strike
- Lacing system: Quicklace®
- Drop: 8mm
- Manufacturer’s claimed weight: 290 grams per shoe, size 42
Salomon Cross Pro Trail Running Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.