Salomon S/Lab Sense 7 Running Shoes
The Salomon S/LAB Sense 7 Running Shoes are a favourite among top-level athletes, built for lightweight speed over wet and dirty mixed terrain. The optimised lugs and integrated sock liner reduce weight while maintaining integrity and a solid structure. With excellent grip and a responsive ground feel, you can run your race with more control. The EnergyCell+ high-rebound midsole compound delivers excellent cushioning and durability while the chassis is designed for optimum rolling during toe-off, linking the heel and forefoot to ensure stability throughout your stride.
- Designed for racing on mixed terrain in wet and dirty conditions
- Lightweight with excellent ground feel and a precise fit
- Suited to forefoot runners
- Midsole toe height: 18mm
- Midsole heel height: 22mm
- Drop: 4mm
- Midsole: Compressed EVA, dual density compressed EVA
- Upper: Quick drying breathable mesh
- Sockliner: Integrated
- Fit technology: Sensifit™, Quicklace™
- Tongue/collar: Lace pocket, EndoFit™
- Weight: 205 grams (per shoe, size EU 42)
Salomon S/Lab Sense 7 Trail Running Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.