Salomon Sonic 4 Accelerate Womens Running Shoes
Conceived purely for the fastest run possible, the lightweight Salomon Sonic 4 Accelerate Womens Running Shoes are the perfect option when the athlete is racing for the quickest times in their target events.
A Mirrored Decoupling format positions grooves on the top and bottom of the midsole to increase flexibility. These channels work in harmony with the Geometric Decoupling configuration of the outsole to deliver heightened guidance and smoother heel-to-toe transitions. The midsole uses a dual compound structure to ensure cushioning and maximum rebound, while the outsole's blown rubber composition donates excellent grip in all conditions.
The lightweight, single layer mesh upper is highly breathable and is linked to the sole via the Sensifit cradle that supports the foot's structure when the running pace is high. A lightweight collar sits underneath the ankle, reducing weight but guaranteeing a secure fit.
- Lightweight shoes that are designed to excel at the fastest running paces
- Optivibe midsole uses two foam compounds; one to cushion, one to give an energetic rebound
- Mirrored Decoupling in the midsole places grooves on the top and bottom, increasing flexibility
- Sensifit construction cradles the foot from the midsole to the laces, increasing stability
- Moulded EVA insole matches the contours of the foot
- Single layer mesh upper is breathable and donates a very close fit for maximum feel
- Featherlight collar is minimalist but soft and comfortable and doesn’t sacrifice fit
- Blown rubber Contagrip outsole balances durability and grip
- Geometric Decoupling format of the outsole guides the foot for efficient heel-to-toe transitions
- Anatomical fit: Standard fit
- Road biomechanical fit: Quick transition
- Sole drop: 6mm
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 190 grams, per shoe, size UK 6